Christmas Lights and Reindeer Experience
When: From 27th November 2021 to 2nd January 2022
Time: Daily from 4 pm to 9 pm
Where: At Nutley Farm
Parking: £5.00 per car
Adults: £8.50 per adult
Children: £5.00 per child 3 and over (2 and under are free)
Booking Fee: £1.00 per booking
One car only per booking. If you are wanting to bring 2 cars then please do 2 separate bookings.
There must be at least 1 adult in attendance.
BOOK NOW USING OUR BOOKING CALENDAR BELOW
For details on how to use the booking calendar see below
Enjoy the festive season under the stars with our Christmas Lights & Reindeer Experience and get to meet our friendly Reindeer.
Wander along our magical illuminated 600m walkway, pass through glittering archways, and gaze at the twinkling trees and light installations along the way.
It’s suitable for all ages and is the perfect way to get into the festive spirit with your family.
New for 2021
- Meet and get the opportunity to feed our 4 friendly Reindeer
- Our illuminated walking route has changed to make it longer, many more lights and a massive dazzling arch. Visitors are welcome to go round more than once.
- A new Elf hunt, have fun finding the Elf’s as you enjoy the illuminated walk.
- Keep warm with our seasonal food, mulled wine & cider, Hot Chocolate and hot drinks in our new indoor festive barn.
- Get an official picture sat on Santa’s sleigh with his Reindeer.
How To Book
- Please select the date that you wish to visit by clicking on the Calendar function next to the start date
- Once you have selected the date, please then click the session time, this is the time you should try and arrive at the farm
- Please then select car if you require car parking, wherever possible if you can share a car this would be appreciated as we only have very limited parking available.
- Please then select the tickets you require for Adults and Children.
- Once you have completed this section you will be taken to the cart to view, complete your details and pay for your order. You can use a debit or credit card.
- You will receive your E-ticket by email immediately. Please bring this with you.
- On the day Please make sure you present your email confirmation to staff on arrival.
For further information please see our: